Salisbury Paul Davis Commercial Service
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and stop production for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional damage from fumes and soot can linger for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only part of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Salisbury performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Salisbury region.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any damaged inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional equipment designed to eliminate water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis team can get your business back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Salisbury Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.