Disaster Planning for Residents in Salisbury
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.