Fire Damage Recovery of Salisbury Properties
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and slow work for months after. When people think of fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but soot and smoke can hang around the area much longer. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
The specialists with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating soot and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Salisbury region.
- Assistance arrives fast and is available 24/7
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or furniture in your business
- Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Salisbury Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis team will get your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration properly the first time. Harmed items or furniture is typically simple to renew for our experts and their tools. Additionally, we will help with the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Salisbury Paul Davis. Our Salisbury service masters will be there to assist.