Damage Caused by Water in Bethel
Water damage can pack a punch to your property. Serious flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage could hurt your business’s reputation. The sooner you remedy water damage in your commercial building, the faster you can move on from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Bethel, DE area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to water damage. Faulty equipment like dishwashers may flood. Other artificial causes of water damage include sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. These problems can start out minor. However, the water damage may spread around your office and foster worsened problems from mold growth.
Water damage can come from Mother Nature also. Torrential precipitation or storm systems may harm your commercial property in their own right. These causes can have an even more serious impact any commercial property near a stream that overflows during these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Paul Davis offers a number of services like water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the level of your commercial property, Paul Davis experts can work on damage surfaces like furniture. We also clean and revive things like clothes. Left to grow, serious water damage could leave mold behind.
Our Restoration Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of items like clothes
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff answer and work promptly Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remedy water damage in your business in around three days.
- We are professional – With 50 years of business and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Bethel Paul Davis franchise today!