Fire Damage Removal of Bethel Properties
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come
The experts at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Bethel region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and building stabilization
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Smoke odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or equipment in your building
- Water removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a large area of your business was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We will restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Bethel Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.