Damage Caused by Water in Delmar
Water damage can be detrimental to your property. Severe flooding halt work for many weeks. If you run a store front, even a little damage might impair your business’s image. The quicker you take care of water damage in your commercial space, the faster you can move on from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the Delmar, DE area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are several ways your commercial property can take on water damage. Faulty appliances such as washing machines are prone flood. More man-made causes of water damage consist of septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these can begin small. However, the water damage can spread throughout your business and encourage worsened issues from mold growth.
Water damage may happen from weather as well. Torrential precipitation or storm can damage your commercial property alone. They may have an intense impact if you have commercial property near a body of water that overflows because of these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
Our service masters offer a range of work like water damage assessment and removal. Depending on the level of your business, Paul Davis technicians can work on stained surfaces such as walls. We also clean and sanitize possessions such as books. If to grow, intense water damage might leave mold in its wake.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items like clothes
- Remediating mold or mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- We answer and work on time Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We are experienced – With half a century in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Delmar Paul Davis franchise today!