Disaster Planning in Delmar
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. However, these plans usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.