Fire Damage Recovery of Delmar Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt operations for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other damage from smoke and ash may stay long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Delmar region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your harmed inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other technology designed to eliminate water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large area of your property was damaged, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Call your Delmar Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is often simple to restore for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.