Greenwood, DE Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Greenwood, DE following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.