Greenwood Contents Cleaning Service
From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can restore these items and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how much there is to consider. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that cherished belongings that were at one point immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized items and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.