Laurel, DE, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you develop a beautiful space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist in the restoration effort following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. If you’re ready to revamp your Laurel home’s kitchen, you can call us.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They’ll then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and time table for the remodel. Your project will be completed with the right materials and the safest, most effective processes.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. Whether it’s more space or upgraded appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. It may also make your home more valuable.
There are several different items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: Your cabinetry takes up a major fraction of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. We can show you all of your options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Another item you can try is installing a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can easily integrate a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to island lights.
Contact Paul Davis of Laurel to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will design and create your perfect kitchen.