Contents Cleaning Service in Laurel
From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Laurel can restore these valuables and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Laurel can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly thrown away. We understand their worth and will work hard to save them for you.