Paul Davis in Seaford
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and halt operations for months following. Fire can rip apart a property, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot can linger long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Seaford offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Seaford region.
- Help comes quickly and is ready any time
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or tools inside your business
- Elimination of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will rebuild any area of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Today
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult a fire can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Allow our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Seaford if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.