Seaford, DE Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.