Saving Seaford Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and slow operations for months following. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage from smoke and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ brand
Living through a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Throughout the Seaford area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can restore harmed items inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- We can rebuild any portion of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Davis Today
We understand how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your property back to its original state. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined items or furniture is typically simple to restore for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, we will help with your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Seaford if fire damage and smoke hurt your business.