Emergency Flood & Water Damage Services
If your property has been afflicted by water, it’s essential to hire capable professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The team at Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula is trained in handling water damage from submerged basements to dripping roofs on walls. Our emergency services run 24/7, so we’re always available to help.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Please let us know if you require direct help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula will return your call within 30 minutes and reach your property within four hours.
Our Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Method
- Call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula – Call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Analysis – Our staff conduct a complete assessment of the damage area to find the most effective way to remove and avoid causes, prevention and cleanup options.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We implement powerful vacuums and pumps to take the water. The faster you contact us, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but serious situations occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Cleaning – Stagnant water leaves behind stains and disfigurement in the areas it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula applies special disinfectants to neutralize odors, stains and other problems stagnant water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – Whether the flooding was big or small, our restoration team will take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Basement flooding
- AC leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and specialized equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been impaired by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Talk to us today learn what you can do and get useful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.