Bivalve Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events in your home. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you create a beautiful kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling services over the past 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist with restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. If you want to revamp your Bivalve kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They’ll then work with you to create a blueprint and schedule for your remodel. Your kitchen remodel will be completed with the very best materials and the most effective processes.
The product of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also more functional. You can make more space for dining, along with the appliances and other upgrades you’ve always wanted. This project will also likely improve the overall value of your property.
Creating a beautiful kitchen calls for several important items. Get your creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets take up a major fraction of your kitchen space. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and wood. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, oven, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. We can help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact us for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.