Cambridge Contents Cleaning
From clothing and documents to electronics and upholstery, Paul Davis in Cambridge can restore these items and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that precious items that were once immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, appliances, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis in Cambridge can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized items and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.