Fire Damage Remediation for Deal Island Properties
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can become a long and expensive process. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the fire itself however soot and smoke can hang around the area much longer. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years to come.
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Deal Island area.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional methods designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- We can renew any part of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Deal Island Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of training aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Allow our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.