Disaster Planning in Deal Island, MD
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.