Disaster Planning in Delmar
There are several important parts of managing a business in Delmar, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.