Fire Damage Removal for Delmar Businesses
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and slow operations for months after. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years to come
The experts with Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Delmar area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Careful cleaning for any burnt inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other methods designed to eliminate water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We understand how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.