Disaster Planning in Fruitland, MD
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Fruitland, MD. However, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.