Contents Cleaning in Fruitland, MD
Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that precious belongings that were once immediately discarded are very possibly just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Call Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized belongings and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were nearly thrown away. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.