Hebron Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Hebron can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you start the healing process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were at one point immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valuable belongings and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were nearly thrown away. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.