Contents Cleaning in Marion Station, MD
Paul Davis in Marion Station, MD can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were once automatically rejected are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that nearly discarded. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.