Recover after a Fire in Nanticoke
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your business and slow operations for months after. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The specialists with Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Nanticoke area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- Help comes promptly and is ready any time
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Sanitation, smoke odor elimination and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or tools in your building
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a serious portion of your property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Nanticoke Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, We will help with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Nanticoke franchise will be there to assist.