Nanticoke, MD Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Nanticoke, MD is ensuring business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.