Water Damage in Newark
Water damage spawns from many unexpected sources. Typical culprits can be found in appliances. The Paul Davis experts know the best way to handle water damage of different kinds. From fully flooded buildings to water spots, our pros know how to remove damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and add to mold growth.
What Causes Water Damage?
There are many ways your office can take on water damage. Faulty appliances such as refrigerators may overflow. More artificial causes of water damage consist of septic and sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may start out minor. However, the water damage may spread throughout your office and foster more issues from fungal colonies.
Water damage found in office buildings might also come from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Newark might cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like manmade floods, water damage from natural causes may encourage fungal growth if left untreated.
How We Can Help
As a business owner, Paul Davis knows you do not cannot waste time. When you encounter water damage in your commercial space, it might be tempting to underestimate it in favor of staying open. The experts at Paul Davis move fast and efficiently, meaning you won’t have to stay closed for long.
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like clothes
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff responds and works quickly. Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We’re professional – After 50 years of operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance group to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Newark Paul Davis franchise today!