Pocomoke City, MD Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Pocomoke City, MD is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.