Sharptown Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.