Recovering Whaleyville Businesses
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you will probably need to halt work for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can rip apart a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Whaleyville region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- Assistance comes fast and is available any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Green techniques for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the fire
- We will renew any part of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Davis Today
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools combined with our experience means faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged items or furniture is often simple to renew for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.