Salisbury Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis has built a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. You might associate us with property damage restoration, but it’s just one part of our capabilities. If you’re ready to revamp your Salisbury home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be constructed. We will utilize the best materials to complete the project the right way.
A remodel won’t just make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can add additional space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
In order to create the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that must be considered. The items below are often involved with most remodeling projects.
- Cabinets: Other than floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Improve the appearance of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Another thing you can try is installing a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can simply integrate a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Make sure you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to chandeliers.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact Paul Davis of Salisbury for complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel. By discussing the items above, we’ll help you create your perfect kitchen.