Salisbury, MD Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Salisbury, MD can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you begin the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear items that were at one time automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Salisbury, MD can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Salisbury, MD to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.