Salisbury, MD Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Salisbury, MD can restore these valuables and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were once immediately discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Salisbury, MD to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We understand their worth and will work hard to save them for you.