How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
No matter where your building is located, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will address, assess and fix the issue.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need. Unfortunately, if they break, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that can cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Never pour grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, call the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at (410) 219-9160. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.