Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No business or home is immune to serious water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all generate major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your building is to reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can address, asses and fix the problem.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are imperative to day to day life. But when they fail, they can cause signficant issues. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can cause major problems by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our thoroughly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart and check your home and appliances regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Mitigation Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.