Sanford, VA Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.