Contents Cleaning in Salisbury, MD
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can restore these valuables and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that precious belongings that were at one point automatically rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, kitchen items, fine china
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Call Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued items and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Salisbury, MD to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.