Contents Cleaning in Salisbury
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can restore these valuables and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of the Delmarva Peninsula can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving irreplaceable belongings and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were nearly discarded. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.